WTKA Canada offers Instructor courses and qualification with four levels. The required standards to obtain official qualification and the rights they afford are as follows:
• D class: Those who have 2nd Dan with D class Instructor are qualified to instruct and train at local dojo.
• C class: Those who have 3rd Dan with C class Instructor are qualified to instruct and train at local and community dojos.
• B class: Those who have 4th and 5th Dan with B class Instructor are qualified to instruct and train at Provincial level.
• A class: Those who have 6th Dan and above with A class Instructor are qualified to instruct and train at National and International level.
To receive an instructor qualification, the following requirements are required:
1. Must be a member in good standing with WTKA Canada.
2. Must grade and pass a WTKA Dan Examination.
3. Must attend the WTKA Canada Instructor course.
4. Must pass the WTKA Canada instructor evaluation.
5. Permission must be given from an accredited WTKA Canada representative.
6. Instructors are required to remain active and attend training seminars regularly.
1. The annual club fee is used to cover the cost WTKA Canada has to pay to belong to the WTKA International Karate organization
2. The annual club fee is only paid by the club once.
** To maintain certification, instructors must remain active. and be instructing karate-do