WTKA Canada offers an Examiner certification with four levels. The required standards to obtain official qualification and the rights they afford are as follows:
• D class: Those who have 3rd Dan with D class examiner qualification are
allowed to give up to 1st Dan.
• C class: Those who have 4th Dan with C class examiner qualification are
allowed to give examinations up to 3rd Dan.
• B class: Those who have 5th Dan with B class examiner qualification are
allowed to give examinations up to 4th Dan.
• A class: Those who have 6th Dan and above with A class examiner qualification are
allowed to give examination from 1st to 4th and 5th Dan and over.
In order to receive an Examiner qualification, the following requirements must be met:
1. Must be a member in good standing with WTKA Canada.
2. Must grade and pass a WTKA Dan Examination.
3. Must attend and pass the Instructor qualification. Examiner qualification may be awarded only to those who hold instructor qualifications in the same grade, that is A, B, C or D.
4. Permission must be given from an accredited WTKA Canada representative.
5. Examiners are required to conduct WTKA examinations regularly using the Technical Standards document that each style representative completes and submits to the WTKA Canada President.